Very good early morning from Maine where by it truly is a chilly and breezy December morning. It was a busy and unfortunate 7 days right here at the Free Technology for Academics environment headquarters (AKA, my residence). This 7 days I hosted or co-hosted a couple of webinars which includes the last reside episode of Two Ed Tech Guys Take Inquiries and Share Great Things. And on Wednesday early morning, we explained goodbye to our loyal canine, Mason.
Mason was a terrific pet dog that we adopted when he was currently 9 decades outdated. He was by the side of our daughters for all of their life. Until he received much too weak to climb the stairs on his very own, every single night he would check my daughters’ bedrooms before he settled down for the evening. As we said a several periods this week, there ended up situations when it seemed like he was the only 1 not going ridiculous in our household in the days of owning two infants who failed to slumber by means of the night time. We overlook him.
And now for what you predicted on Saturday early morning, here is the record of this week’s most popular posts:
1. 50 Canva Tutorials for Instructors
2. A Number of New Research Tools from Google
3. 10 Superior Instruments for Generating Multimedia Timelines
4. Biographies in Infographic Variety
5. A Handful of Means for Pc Science Education and learning Week
6. How to Properly Use Google Photos to Discover Photographs for Your Jobs
7. Interactive Math & Science Simulations for On the internet and Offline Use
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Practical Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each and every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It capabilities my beloved idea of the week and the week’s most preferred posts from Free of charge Technologies for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has much more than 43,000 subscribers observing my limited tutorial movies on a huge array of educational technological innovation tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen a long time.
- The Absolutely free Technological know-how for Lecturers Facebook website page features new and old posts from this blog in the course of the 7 days.
- If you might be curious about my existence outside the house of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This article at first appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it in other places, it has been used without the need of authorization. Highlighted picture captured by Richard Byrne.