Liability Coverage: If you are involved in an accident and it is determined that you were at fault or negligent in causing it, liability coverage will protect you.
The liability four wheeler insurance plan provides the following advantages:
- Covers the expense of replacing or repairing the damaged property (or third-party)
- Covers a third party’s medical expenses incurred as a result of hospitalisation or medical care
- Car owners are required by law to purchase a minimum amount of liability insurance, and the insurance policy will cover this.
- As the policy will cover the highest amount of risk, you should choose a liability insurance premium over the legal minimum so that you can lower your out-of-pocket costs. ##
- If you choose a bigger “sum assured,” you won’t want to shell out a significant sum once the policy’s limit has been reached.
- The third-party injury, passing away, or property damage is covered by the liability insurance.
- According to the motor vehicle act of 1988, liability insurance is required. .
Benefits of third-party car insurance policy affordability – By simply purchasing third-party liability insurance, you can get the least expensive policy for the best car insurance prices available.
- Covers Bodily Injury and passing away – The insurance coverage will pay for the third party’s physical injury and passing away.
- Covers Property Damage – The insurance policy will pay for damage to a third party’s car or property.
- Legal obligation will be fulfilled – The Insurance Plan will do this as well
- Appropriate for older cars – The third party liability plan will benefit you if you are purchasing insurance for an older vehicle whose market value is less than the cost of repair or replacement.
- Will not vover Own Car Damage – The policy’s disadvantage is that it will not pay for damage to one’s own vehicle. Unless the policyholder purchases extra riders, the plan will not pay for the physical harm or passing away of the driver or passengers. *
- A Complete Insurance Policy’s Characteristics
- Offers a variety of coverage options
- Included are third-party accidental damages.
- Includes information about car accidents and other dangers
- The policy covers damage brought on by both man-made and natural disasters.
- This is the most expensive type of insurance policy offered by vehicle insurance companies.
- Protection from accident-related damage even if you’re at fault
- Additional riders can be purchased to increase the insurance coverage.
- Complete security against theft for the vehicle
- Extra Insurance to protect the vehicle
A car insurance premium calculator is an easy to use tool to check the amount of premium you would have to pay.
To achieve the best possible protection for your car, the following add-ons can be incorporated based on your needs:
- Roadside Help – Your insurance provider will assist you if your car breaks down in the middle of the road. You will receive assistance to make it simple to relocate the car to the closest servicing station. *
- Engine Replacement – When you purchase the “engine replacement” coverage, any engines that have been damaged for a variety of causes will be replaced. *
- Zero Depreciation Cover – If you want to get the most money on your car, you should purchase zero depreciation cover. To prevent any losses, the car will be insured up to the invoice value.*
Upgrade to a Comprehensive Insurance Plan: Is it Necessary?
There is every reason to think about upgrading if the amount of “third party” damage is covered by your current four wheeler insurance policy. You will receive the highest level of compensation from the insurance provider if you choose comprehensive coverage. Choose a comprehensive coverage for added protection so that you can drive on the roads without any worry. *
* Standard T&C Apply
## All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.